Fondée en 1923
- Prince Faisal Prize
BECOME A MEMBER
You are 661780. visitor.
FIEP Report for ICSSPE meetings in Havana, Cuba, July 6th – July 8th , 2010
Since last general meeting of ICSSPE in Brisbane on july 2009, FIEP has been mantaining its work on schedule.
FIEP has been organising Congresses, Conferences, Seminars and Courses all over the world. The greatest activities were in South America, Europe and Arabic countries. The most important events of this period were:
5th FIEP European Congress – Nis, Serbia, 2009
5th FIEP European Congress was held from 23rd to 26th of September in Nis in Serbia. Topic of congress was “Competencies of Physical Education Teacher in 21st Century”. Congress was organized by Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, University of Niš, under patronage of the Ministry of Science and Technological Development, the Ministry of Youth and Sport and the Ministry of Education of Serbia. Special thanks belong to the Serbian FIEP national delegate, prof. Nenad Živanovič and all others, who participated on preparation of this important event.
In congress participated 231 participants from 18 countries and 3 continents. There were presented 132 presentations and many posters. During congress prof Nenad Živanovič from Serbia was awarded by “FIEP Gold Cross of Honour” and prof. Crum Rachev from Bulgaria by “FIEP Silver Cross of Honour”.
25th FIEP International Congress - Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, 2010
During 16th – 20th of January 2010, the 25th FIEP International Congress was held in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil. This Congress is traditionaly the biggest FIEP event in Latin America. More than 3000 participants from more than 15 countries of the world have participated.
Participants of the Congress honored the memory of last president of the FIEP World, prof. Manuel Tubino from Brazil. Formal program was completed by traditional FIEP TOP Brazil Awards for the best physical education teachers, best publications and best websites. Gold and Silver Cross of Honor for the 2009 year were given to personalities of the physical education and sports in Latin America as well. Congress agenda was transmitted via internet by TV Virtual FIEP and many TV-stations from Brazil have also participated.
Other important FIEP events:
• FIEP South American Congress and Days of Physical Education of MERCOSUL, September 2009, Cordoba, Argentina
• 14. Congreso International FIEP, November 2009, San Luis Potosí, Mexico
• VIII. International Congress of Sport Sciences and Physical Education, November 2009, Merida, Venezuela
Very important FIEP activity is FIEP Bulletin edition. It has been published 2 time in year and four languages (English - French – Spanich - Portuguese). Since 2008, the FIEP Bulletin will be edited in electronical version, as well – www.fiepbulletin.net.
During 2009 FIEP General Assembly “TV FIEP virtual“ has started its activity: The 2010 Congress oppening ceremony was transmited by satelite for all over the world. It’s website is avaible at : www.tvvirtualfiep.com
In the cooperation with Arabic Sport Confederation and ICSSPE FIEP regularly awards best scientific works related to physical education and sport. These works have to be related to the following themas: International understanding, solidarity and peace security and stressed on Arabic PE and Sport, which will be supported moral and financial by „ Prince Faisal Award “. FIEP will contribute to this award between the years of 2008-2011.
Traditionally good cooperation is with UNESCO, ICSSPE, AISEP, ISCPES, Council of Europe and many other organisations.
• 1St FIEP Oceania Congress, Suva, Fiji, 6.-9.7.2010,
• 25th FIEP International Congress in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, 16.1. – 20.1. 2011 (www.congressofiep.com).
• FIEP South American Congress and Days of Physical Education of MERCOSUL, September 2010, Cordoba, Argentina (www.fiep.com.ar)
• 15. Congreso International FIEP, November, San Luis Potosí, Mexico (www.fiepmexico.org)
• IX. International Congress of Sport Sciences and Physical Education, November, Merida, Venezuela (www.coincidef.bligoo.com)
• 6th FIEP European Congress: “Physical Education in 21st Century - Competences of pupils”, Poreč, Croatia, 18. 6.-21.6.2011
Bratislava, 29th of April 2010 Branislav Antala
FIEP International Vice-president