Fondée en 1923
- Prince Faisal Prize
BECOME A MEMBER
You are 1170712. visitor.
FIEP books 2020 – Call for articles
„Physical Education in Universities: Researches - Best Practices - Situation”
In 2020 FIEP is planning publish book „Physical Education in Universities: Researches - Best Practices
- Situation” with subtopics:
• Study /Review on the effects (benefits) of physical education and sport in Universities (for motor learning, motor development; academic achievement; physical education and prevention of overweight and obesity; PE and healthy lifestyle; PE and play-sports; PE and Life skills, PE and sport as a kalokagathia´s pattern etc.).
• Presentation of the main projects and best practices.
• Review: Physical education in the Faculties and Universities curriculum in different countries (number of hours of PE, organizing the curriculum, content etc.); history and current status of PE and sport at universities in different countries; Physical Education Teacher Education (quality, content, etc.).
We are offering the opportunity to contribute a “chapter” article for publication to FIEP delegates and members.
Project coordinators: Miroslav Bobrík, Robin Pělucha – Slovak University of Technology, Bratislava, Slovakia, Branislav Antala - Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia;Sending articles in electronic version to e-mail: email@example.com with c/c to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Language: English or French
• Deadline for sending articles: 31th of December 2019
• Planning edition – June 2020
• Article requirements: range - max. 10 pages; structure of the article – title, author/authors (first name and surname), workplace, country; abstract; key words; text; photos; font: Times New Roman, fond size: 10, line feed: 1,5; references – APA 6