Fondée en 1923
- Prince Faisal Prize
BECOME A MEMBER
You are 992284. visitor.
„Healthy Active Life Style and Physical Education“– FIEP publication 2011 - call for papers
In august 2010 FIEP published scientific monograph “Integration and Inclusion in Physical Education” with articles of 36 authors from 12 countries and 170 pages. (there is a possibility to order this book in firstname.lastname@example.org, price is 22,- Euro + 3,- Euro shipping).
In 2011 FIEP in Europe is planning to publish scientific monograph „Healthy Active Life Style and Physical Education“. We offer possibility to publish there an articles for all delegates, individual and collective FIEP members (those we give preference in choosing the articles into the monograph). Others, who are interested in it and work in this field can also participate. Articles should be aimed to following topics:
1. Health, healthy life style as a part of school physical education curriculums - situation, experiences and new access to school physical education in different European and non-European countries;
2. Movement activities and their influence on development of health, healthy active life style of children and youth, adults, elderly persons, disabled persons and other specific groups .
3. Institutional, process, social and economical problems concerning of health and healthy life style of people in school physical education, sport for all and competitive sport.
1. Project coordinators: Jela Labudová (Comenius University, Bratislava) and Branislav Antala (FIEP Europe President), Slovakia
2. Sending articles in electronic version to e-mail address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Language: English
4. Deadline for sending articles: 15th of January, 2011
5. Planned date of edition: May 2011
6. Article requirements: range - max. 7 pages including tables, annexes and references; structure of the article – title, author/authors (first name and surname), workplace, country, state; abstract, key words; text in recommended structure – introduction, aims and tasks, methods, results and discussion, conclusion, references; fond: Times New Roman, fond size: 10, line feed:1,5
7. In the case of further comments and information please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org