Fondée en 1923
- Prince Faisal Prize
BECOME A MEMBER
You are 913959. visitor.
Call for Team Leader / Senior Expert in Physical Education Teacher Training and Sports
Human Dynamics (www.humandynamics.org ) is one of the most successful companies implementing international technical assistance projects funded mainly by the EU. Human Dynamics has been invited to tender for the EU-funded project “Training of trainers programme for sports and physical education teachers in Kosovo”. We now seek a range of key and non-key personnel for this project.
The aim of this project is to organise and deliver a training of trainers programme for sport and physical education teachers in Kosovo at post-graduate level.
This training of trainers programme will
- serve to upgrade the skills, knowledge and competences of teacher trainers of physical education in Kosovo.
- align with the demands and standards of the Kosovo quality assurance, assessment and accreditation for higher education programmes in Kosovo; and
- be compatible with the requirements of the qualifications framework of the European Higher Education Area.
- support in-service training of teachers of sport and physical education in Kosovo and align with the quality assurance and accreditation demands of the teacher licensing system in Kosovo.
We now seek expressions of interest from suitably qualified experts for the challenging full-time role of Team Leader - starting indicatively September 2011 for a period of 24 months and total of 410 working days.Key expert 1: Team Leader/ Senior Expert in Physical Education Teacher Training and Sports
General Professional Experience
- 8 – 12 years of relevant professional experience
Specific Professional Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in the field of pedagogical training
- Experience in leading teams in the public or private sector and/or in donor-funded projects in two to three projects of a similar complexity for the relevant field
- Specific experience in physical education and sports teacher training development gained in two to three countries governed by Article 19 of the IPA regulation.
For more information on the project or for applications on this position, please contact (before 25 May): Ms Simone Anzboeck, email@example.com, +43 1 402 502016. Human Dynamics is working together with CfBT Education Trust (http://www.cfbt.com/) on this project. Please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Anzboeck should you have any more questions on this project and/or Human Dynamics.