Fondée en 1923
- Prince Faisal Prize
BECOME A MEMBER
You are 742420. visitor.
„Proffessionals and Volunteers in Physical Education“– FIEP publication 2012 - call for papers
In 2010 and 2011 FIEP published scientific monographs “Integration and Inclusion in Physical Education” and “Healthy life style and Physical Education” (there is a possibility to order this books in firstname.lastname@example.org, price is 20,- Euro/book + 3,- Euro shipping).
In 2012 FIEP in Europe is planning to publish scientific monograph „Proffessionals and Volunteers in Physical Education“. We offer possibility to publish there an articles for all delegates, individual and collective FIEP members (those we give preference in choosing the articles into the monograph). Others, who are interested in it and work in this field can also participate. Articles should be aimed to following topics:
- Preparation of proffessionals (PE teachers, managers, coaches, animators etc.) in physical education – problems and perspectives in different European and non-European countries;
- Proffessionals and their influence on development of movement activities, health, healthy active life style of children and youth, adults, elderly persons, disabled persons and other specific groups.
- Volunteers and its impact to the development of physical education.
Information for sending articles:
- Project coordinators: Jana Vašíčková (University of Palacky, Olomouc, Czech Republik) and Branislav Antala (FIEP Europe President, Slovakia)
- Sending articles in electronic version to e-mail address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- language: English
- Deadline for sending articles: 30th of October, 2011
- Planned date of edition: April 2012
- Article requirements: range - max. 7 pages including tables, annexes and references; structure of the article – title, author/authors (first name and surname), workplace, country, state; abstract, key words; text in recommended structure – introduction, aims and tasks, methods, results and discussion, conclusion, references; fond: Times New Roman, fond size: 10, line feed: 1,5
- In the case of further comments and information please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org