Fondée en 1923
- Prince Faisal Prize
BECOME A MEMBER
You are 969088. visitor.
Report from 5th FIEP European Congress and FIEP Delegates Meeting, Niš, Serbia, 23. – 26. 9. 2009
5th FIEP European Congress was held from 23rd to 26th of September in Nis in Serbia. Topic of congress was “Competencies of Physical Education Teacher in 21st Century”. Congress was organized by Faculty of Sport and Physical Education, University of Niš, under patronage of the Ministry of Science and Technological Development, the Ministry of Youth and Sport and the Ministry of Education of Serbia. Special thanks belongs to the Serbian FIEP national delegate, prof. Nenad Živanovič and all others, who participated on preparation of this important event.
In congress participated 231 participants from 18 countries and 3 continents. There were presented 132 presentations and many posters. During congress prof Nenad Živanovič from Serbia was awarded by “FIEP Gold Cross of Honour” and prof. Crum Rachev from Bulgaria by “FIEP Silver Cross of Honour”.
FIEP Delegates Meeting
(25th of September 2009)
FIEP delegates’ meeting was held 25th of September in hotel Alexander. In the beginning of the meeting the delegates was memorialized with one minute of silence FIEP world president Prof. Manoel Gomes Tubino from Brazil who died the 18th of December 2008.
1. Fulfillment of FIEP Europe Action Plan 2008 - 2012
New FIEP Europe secretariat was created in Comenius University in Bratislava in 2008.
FIEP Europe Regional Vice-presidents
FIEP Europe Vice-president for North Europe - Airikki POUSI (Finland)
FIEP Europe Vice-president for West Europe - Vanessa INCLEDON (Great Britain)
FIEP Europe Vice-president for East Europe - Toivo JURIMAE (Estonia)
FIEP Europe Vice-president for South Europe - Dario COLLELA (Italia)
FIEP Europe in last 2 years received financial support from Comenius University, Faculty of Physical Education and Sport, Ministry of Education of Slovak republic, Membership fee (collective and individual members), partners (TA Transtip, Impromat, VOS – TPK, VUB bank)
FIEP Europe must be more active in interest for financial support from European-wide institutions, sport companies, grants, etc.
Since 2009 all FIEP individuals and collective members from Europe pay membership fee in new FIEP Europe account:
Individual members – min. 20,-Eur
Collective members – min. 50,-Eur
FIEP Europe account:
Name of account: Dary a granty Fakulta telesnej výchovy a športu UK BA
Name of bank: Statna pokladnica
Address of bank: Radlinskeho 32, 810 05 Bratislava, Slovakia
IBAN: SK 0281 8000 0000 7000 1502 54
Reason of payment: FIEP + year
ICSSPE, ENSSEE, ECSS, ENGSO, AIESEP, ISCPES and EUPEA
School PE and Sport Monitoring Clearing House
FIEP will collaborate with University of Worcester in England in regular evaluation of situation in PE.
FIEP Bulletin (2 x per year, edited in Brazil)
Graduate Journal of Sport (Science) & PE-related Studies – in preparation
PETE European Accreditation and PE Teacher Education Standards
Continuing Professional Development: a European PE Master’s
FIEP can takes patronage of different local events
2. FIEP Europe International Sections
Scientific section - Pierre PARLEBAS (France)
APA section - Stefania CAZZOLI (Italia)
Sport for all section - Goran VRBANAC (Croatia)
Olympic education section - Carlos GONGALVES (Portugal)
PE and sport history section
FIEP Europe Director board would like to ask all national delegates to send proposition on leader and members of this section.
3. Scientific Publication "Integration and Inclusion in Physical Education"
In 2009 FIEP Europe is planning to publish scientific monograph „Integration and Inclusion in Physical Education“. We are offering the opportunity to contribute a “chapter” article for publication in the Monograph to associated FIEP members. Appropriate contributions from non-affiliated individuals may also consider.
Articles should focus on the following topics/themes:
1. Contemporary situation and new access to integration and inclusion in Physical Education in different countries;
2. Process of integration and inclusion of children and youth with different types of health disorders/ impairments in school Physical Education, Sport for all and Competitive sport;
3. Integration and inclusion of specific social groups, minorities and ethnics (e.g. emigrants, unemployed, people with different race, different religion, etc.) into the organized and non-organized physical activities.
Stefania Cazzoli, President of FIEP Europe APA section, Italy
Branislav Antala, FIEP Vice-president for Europe, Slovakia
• Sending articles in electronic version to e-mail address:
• Language: English
• Deadline for sending articles: 1st of December, 2009
• Planned date of edition: March 2010
• Article requirements: range - max. 7 pages including tables, annexes and references; structure of the article – title, author/authors (first name and surname), workplace, country, state; abstract, key words; text in recommended structure – introduction, aims and tasks, methods, results and discussion, conclusion, references; font: Times New Roman, fond size: 10, line feed: 1,5
4. New FIEP National Delegates (ND), Assistant National Delegates (AND)
• Poland - Tadeusz Ambrozy (ND)
• Czech republic - Jana Vašíčková (ND), Zbynek Svozil (AND)
• Luxembourg - Claude Schumacher (ND), Claude Scheuer (AND)
• Macedonia – Akik Ferati (ND), Sevdije Demiri (AND), Ilja Klinčarov (AND)
• Catalonia (Spain) - Enric Ma. Sebastiani Obrador (ND)
• Bulgaria - Daniela Dascheva (ND)
5. FIEP Delegate of Honour
Gaston Malané (Luxembourg)
Crum Rachev (Bulgaria)
6. FIEP Europe Award – Thulin Price
• Region – Europe
• Period – each 2 years
• Awarded on FIEP European congresses
• Reasons for nomination:
1. Young researchers, pedagogues and coaches, instructors (ap to 35 years) for outstanding results in research, pedagogical works (PhD., monographs, research projects)
2. Long life activities in favour of physical education and school sport (organizers, research, and pedagogic work)
• Nomination – FIEP national delegates
• Selection – FIEP European award commission
FIEP Europe Director board would like to ask national delegates to send another ideas or propositions
7. FIEP Activities 2009 – 2011 in Europe and in the world
FIEP activities in Europe
• 2010 - FIEP Delegates Meeting - 27.10.2010 , Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia with opportunity to participate on 7th International Conference on Strength Training, 28.10 – 30.10.2010
• 2011 – 6th FIEP European Congress "Physical Education in the 21st Century - Competences of Pupils“18.6. – 21.6. 2011 Poreč, Croatia (www.kif.hr , www.hrks.hr )
During meeting the delegates had great honour to welcome delegation of Croatian Kinesiology Association (prof. Boris Neljak – president of Organizing Committee, prof.Ivan Prskalo – member of Organizing Committee) who presented first information about congress.
• 2012 – 7th FIEP European Congress, Barcelona, Spain
• 2013 – 8th FIEP European Congress, Bratislava, Slovakia
• 2014 – 9th FIEP European Congress, Sofia, Bulgaria
FIEP Activities in the World
• III. Euro American Congress of Human Kinetics „Sport, Intervention and Social Transformation“Murcia, Spain, 7.10.-9.10. 2009 (www.redeuromh.com)
• 13. Congreso International FIEP 2009 – 25.11. – 28.11. 2009, San Luis Potosí, Mexico (www.fiepmexico.org)
• VII. International Congress of Sport Sciences and Physical Education, Merida, Venezuela, 26.11.-28.11.2009 (www.coincidef.bligoo.com)
• 25th FIEP International Congress, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, 16.1.–20.1. 2010 (www.congressofiep.com)
• 1st FIEP Oceania International Conference, 7.7.- 9.7.2010, Suva, Fiji (mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• FIEP South American Congress and Days of Physical Education of MERCOSUL, September 2010, Cordoba, Argentina (www.fiep.com.ar)
• 14. Congreso International FIEP, November, San Luis Potosí, Mexico (www.fiepmexico.org)
• VIII. International Congress of Sport Sciences and Physical Education, November, Merida, Venezuela (www.coincidef.bligoo.com)
• 2nd FIEP International African Congress, Morocco
FIEP World Vice - president for Europe